SouthWood Golf Club offers a LIMITED number of Corporate Memberships based on availability.
A Corporate Membership provides two Corporate Membership Cards upon payment of a $5,000 annual fee and you may add up to six additional cards upon payment of a $2,000 Fee for each added card. The maximum total number of Corporate Membership Cards is eight.
The Corporate Membership cards cover unlimited green fees and may be given to whomever the Corporate Membership deems appropriate, such as clients, customers, or employees. Card users are required to pay a cart fee each time they play, charging privileges will only be granted to the main designee on the account if they wish.
Corporate Membership…… $2,000 per card
These card are transferable. Must present card to play under this membership
$18.60 per player (18 holes)
$10.50 per player (9 holes)
- 14-Day Advance Tee Time Reservations and Preferred Tee Times
- Complimentary Range Balls
- New Member Referral Incentives
- Mailed Member Newsletter
- Corporate Memberships are available only to true business organizations which will be required to submit a Corporate Membership Application and be approved by the Club in its sole discretion
- Appropriate documentation must be provided and the Annual Fee must be paid by a company check or credit card
- The Annual Fee is nonrefundable
- The Corporate Membership is responsible for any charges to the account
- Corporate Membership cards must be presented at check-in or purchase
- All Corporate Memberships are annual Memberships based on one calendar year, subject to renewal in the Club’s sole and absolute discretion
- Prices and terms of Membership are subject to change
- All fees will be paid yearly in advance